- Name » Sam L. Thomas (xorpse)
- Position » Post-doctoral Researcher at CNRS/IRISA (Rennes, France) in the EMSEC team
- C.V. » LinkedIn | Google Scholar | dblp | PDF
- ORCID » 0000-0002-4321-1129
- Email »
- PGP Key » Local | sks-keyservers.net
- PGP Fingerprint » 2A4C 1235 2E57 32CD E4A1 6567 DD14 FAA6 DEAD FACE
- Social » Twitter (@xorpse)
I am a post-doc in the EMSEC team at CNRS/IRISA (Rennes, France). Previously I completed my PhD on Backdoor Detection Systems for Embedded Devices under the joint supervision of Flavio Garcia and Tom Chothia at the University of Birmingham, UK.
This page provides a concise summary of myself and the content of this site; see About for a longer, more detailed profile of myself as an academic/researcher.
In addition to serving the purpose of an informal C.V., I use this site to publish both Notes I have made on various topics, as well as longer forms of Writing, such as essays. In keeping with that openness, as a supporter of Open science and Open-source software, where possible, I use this site to provide access to research and other, not exclusively research-related, e.g., software, projects I have worked on; to that end, see Publications and Projects.